Specialist Mentor (Mental Health Condition)
Liverpool, North West
£28.00 per hour
Qualified Specialist Mentors are required nationwide to provide one-to-one support to students with a mental health condition studying in higher education.
The purpose of the role is to work with students assisting them to recognise barriers to learning and provide strategies to develop their skills in the management of the impact of the condition on their academic experience. This includes strategies to manage anxiety in stressful situations, to develop concentration skills, time management skills, to prioritise workloads and create schedules of work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours to suit applicant’s availability
- Competitive hourly pay rate, plus holiday pay per hour
- Continuing Professional Development allowance
- Free CPD accredited online training on relevant topics
- Optional workplace pension scheme
- In-person and online tutor assignments
Applicants must have:
A degree (or equivalent) and;
Knowledge and experience of working with adults with a mental health condition and;
Professional membership of at least one of the following professional bodies: