£13.50 + £1.63 holiday pay per hour
We are currently recruiting for reliable, degree-level notetakers to support disabled students studying in higher education.
You will be making an accurate and legible record of the content of lectures and seminars for higher education students.
- In-person and online assignments
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability
- Competitive hourly pay rate, plus holiday pay per hour (£1.62 for this role)
- Continuous Professional Development allowance
- Free CPD accredited online training on relevant topics
- Workplace pension scheme
Applicants should have completed at least one year of higher education study or be able to demonstrate an equivalent level of experience. You will need clear and legible handwriting, accurate spelling, and grammar skills. High level written and spoken English language proficiency is also required.