Assistive Technology Trainer
£28.00 + £3.38 holiday pay per hour
We are recruiting Nationwide for Assistive Technology Trainers to provide specialist assistive technology trainer support to students in higher education.
You will be delivering accessible and informative one-to-one training in the use of specialist disability assistive technology hardware and/or software. You will be delivering training within the context of the student’s academic studies, with the software features modelled on specific and relevant examples. You will utilise your knowledge of differing learning styles and preferences to deliver individually tailored training sessions.
- In-person and online tutor assignments
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability
- Competitive hourly pay rate, plus holiday pay per hour (£3.38 for this role)
- Continuous Professional Development allowance
- Free CPD accredited online training on relevant topics
- Workplace pension scheme
Applicants should have:
- A degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge and experience of assistive technologies e.g. TextHelp, Read and Write Gold
- Understanding of the impact of Specific Learning Differences, specific impairments or conditions in relation to higher education studies