Study Skills Tutor (SpLD)
£30.00 per hour
Qualified applicants are required to provide specialist one-to-one study skills support to students with a Specific Learning Difference (SpLD) studying in higher education.
The purpose of the role is to work with students providing strategies to develop the study skills required when studying in a higher education context. This includes skills in acquiring, recalling, and retaining information in written and spoken language, and strategies to develop memory, organisation, attention and numeracy skills.
- Flexible working hours to suit applicant’s availability
- Competitive hourly pay rate, plus holiday pay per hour
- Continuing Professional Development allowance
- Free CPD accredited online training on relevant topics
- Optional workplace pension scheme
- In-person and online tutor assignments
Applicants must have:
Professional membership (full or associate level) of at least one of the following professional bodies: Patoss, BDA, ADSHE, The Dyslexia Guild.
This is for September 2020.