Specialist 1 to 1 Study Skills Tutor
St Andrews, Scotland
£30.00 per hour
Qualified applicants are required to provide specialist 1 to 1 study skills support to students with a Specific Learning Difference (SpLD) studying in Higher Education.
The purpose of the role is to provide strategies to manage the impact of the condition, impairment or specific learning difference on the student’s academic learning experience. This may include strategies to aid with acquiring, recalling, and retaining information in written and spoken language, as well as the range of memory, organisational, attention, and numeracy difficulties.
- Flexible working hours to suit applicant’s availability
- Competitive hourly pay rate, plus holiday pay per hour
- Continuing Professional Development allowance
- Free CPD accredited online training on relevant topics
- Optional workplace pension scheme
- In-person and online tutor assignments
Applicants must have:
Professional membership (full or associate level) of at least one of the following professional bodies: Patoss, BDA, ADSHE, The Dyslexia Guild.