Connect – Matching & Online Timesheet Software
Clear Links’ software application, Connect, provides assistance with the administrative functions of running your support worker service.
What is Connect?
Connect is the software that Clear Links has designed and built in-house to be the best NMH software solution for HEPs.
- Intelligent matching identifies suitable support workers for each student, for both timetabled sessions and flexible 1 to 1 support.
- Online timesheets allow support workers to claim their sessions and students to confirm the bookings.
- Management data available to HEI staff 24/7 with the ability to monitor each student’s projected and live spend.
- Audit ready functionality
- Exporting of payroll and invoicing data.
What are the benefits of Connect?
- Easy matching and management of support – freeing you up to spend time on other work.
- Students can see their support diary online so know exactly what is happening with their support at all times.
- It takes on average just 45 seconds for a student to log in and confirm their support online.
- Support workers submit timesheets online.
- The software works within funding parameters set by you – resulting in no overspends or support outside assigned hours.
- Reasons for cancelled support are recorded.
- Clear Links has more than 98% of invoices paid without query.
- Entirely web based so that you can be sure you are using the most up to date version.
- Complies with the DSA-QAG Quality Assurance Framework requirements.
What is the cost?
The cost of the service to you will depend on the range of administrative functions you choose.
We offer you a cost effective choice and exceptional service.
Contact us for a quotation.
What extras are available?
Clear Links will recruit and select support workers to your criteria, take up references and check eligibility to work and qualifications. We use online systems and face to face meetings.
Clear Links can train your support workers using our eLearning packages or you can choose to commission bespoke online or face to face courses.
Clear Links can administer your support worker payroll or provide you with the data to run payroll through your own systems.
Clear Links can invoice funding bodies on your behalf using a timescale of your choice.
For more information or to arrange a demonstration contact:
0114 278 6866