NMH Management Software
Solutions for in-house disability support services
More than just matching software, Connect is a complete solution to manage NMH student support.
Disabled student support requires specialist skills and expertise. Connect is a bespoke software package for Non-Medical Help in Higher Education. It is developed by experts for experts to make the most of staff and budget resources.
For established in-house disability support teams, Connect can transform service delivery. Freeing staff from time consuming administrative tasks to focus on supporting students.
Connect delivers value for money to institutions managing NMH support services in-house by providing the right tools for staff, support workers and students.
A quick overview of our software solution, specifically tailored for NMH student support, is provided below:
What is Connect?
Connect is the software that Clear Links has designed and built as the complete, specialist NMH software solution for in-house NMH services.
Connect provides assistance with the administrative functions of running a service; saving time, costs and increasing efficiency.
What are Connect’s features?
- Intelligent matching identifies suitable support workers for each student, for both timetabled sessions and flexible 1:1 support.
- Online timesheets allow support workers to claim their sessions and students to confirm the bookings.
- Live management data available to HEP staff 24/7 with the ability to monitor each student’s projected and live spend.
- Accessible from any devices including desktop, smartphones and tablets.
- Exporting of reports payroll and invoicing data.
- Connect is approved by Student Finance England (SFE) for online verification of timesheets.
What are the benefits of Connect?
- Time saving: Easy matching and management of support – freeing your staff to spend time on other work.
- Built-in compliance with the DSA-QAG Quality Assurance Framework requirements.
- Student confidence in support: They can see their support diary online so know exactly what is happening with their support at all times.
- Support workers efficiency. For example, they can submit timesheets online.
- Control: The software works within funding parameters set by you – resulting in no overspends or support outside assigned hours.
- Audit-ready: Connect logs and records all NMH support data, e.g. Reasons for cancelled support are recorded.
Will connect save me time?
Yes! We use the same system in-house and our average matching time in 2019/20 was under 9 hours.
It takes on average less than 40 seconds for a student to log in and confirm their support online. Reminders are sent automatically, so you don’t have to.
How can I update Connect without disruption to the service?
Entirely web-based so that you can be sure you are using the most up-to-date version.
Where can I see support workers diaries and availability?
You have total control on the NMH support. Workers detail, diary, sessions, assignment, etc. can be seen by clicking on a specific worker from your dashboard.
Can I export reports and NMH support data?
Yes. All data is exportable for invoicing and management purposes
Is training and on-boarding included?
Yes. Training and on-boarding is included in the monthly price. Ongoing support too, so just contact us , and we will assist you.
What if I need support within Connect?
Our team has the sector leading experience in supporting disabled students, as well as managing the provision and developping Connect and specialist NMH software. Just call or email us and we will assist with any queries.
How much does Connect cost?
£500 + vat per year and no hidden costs!
Unlimited usage, regardless of the number of hours invoiced, system users, or students.
For more information or to arrange a demonstration, please contact: