About Clear Links
Our service, history and contact details
Established in 2006 to provide Non-Medical Help (NMH) student support services, Clear Links has grown to be the leading supplier to the sector, and has supported students at more than 350 Higher Education Providers (HEPs) across the UK.
Today, more than 40 team members are responsible for the key functions of our services.
Our office-based staff includes former heads of in-house disability services, autism specialists, sight impairment specialists, qualified Specific Learning Differences (SpLDs) tutors and assistive technology experts.
We have a team of developers who update and add new features to our bespoke systems.
This unrivalled set of skills and experience equips Clear Links with a true understanding of the needs of students, HEPs and support workers.
Clear Links has the knowledge and systems to deliver the highest standard of service to you and your students.
Features and benefits
- Service quality with meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- 99% student satisfaction for the past five years
- 100% satisfaction with HEPs who responded to our latest survey
UK’s Leading specialist NMH support provider
- We have been innovating since 2006 to deliver solutions to the sector
- Always one step ahead
Nationwide network of support workers
- Our capacity to supply is unrivalled
- Our reliable provision of service increases users’ confidence
Knowledgeable and experienced office based staff
- Office based staff with sector specific post-graduate qualifications.
- Former disability services managers
- A true understanding of the issues and challenges allows for an efficient and effective service.
Our bespoke NMH management system and quality processes
- Saves time and money
- Instils confidence in support access and delivery for both students and HEP staff
- Disability Advisers and Managers can access analytical information
Regular reviews with students and partner institutions
- Ensure students and HEP staff satisfaction
- Contribute to improved student experience and retention rates