Fantastic system, it makes Clear Links head and shoulders above the rest.Disability Adviser
Students happy with their NMH support in 16-17
Always professional, friendly and very helpful.Student
Disability Advisers happy with the support from Clear Links in 15-16
You can have confidence that the students are going to be offered a great service but that the administrative systems needed are also in place.Disability Adviser
of students that gave us feedback in 15-16
Established in 2006, we work with students at more than 250 Higher Education Providers (HEPs) across the UK, providing NMH support workers and assistive technology.
50 office based staff are responsible for the key functions of our services.
Our Non-Medical Help Support service includes:
- Training and DBS checking of support workers
- Matching students with suitable support workers
- Co-ordinating the day to day NMH support
- Quality assurance of support work and service
- Online systems and service developments
Our office based staff counts former heads of disability services, Asperger Syndrome specialists, sight impairment specialists, qualified SpLD tutors, assistive technology experts and information technology developers.
Our in-house team of developers are constantly updating and adding new features to our bespoke systems.
This unrivalled in-house, invaluable and wide ranging set of skills and experience equips Clear Links with a true understanding of the issues and challenges faced by HEPs, students and support workers.
Clear Links has the knowledge and systems to deliver the highest standard of service to you and your students.
Benefits of working with Clear Links
Excellent customer service, backed up by student and HEP feedback processes
- Real time and meaningful picture of service quality
- 99% student satisfaction in 2016/17
- 100% HEP satisfaction in 2015/16
Leading specialist NMH support provider
- We have been innovating since 2006 to deliver solutions to the sector
Always one step ahead
Nationwide network of 15,000 support workers
- Our capacity to supply is unrivalled
- Our reliable provision of service gives you more control
Quality processes and systems to provide speedy responses
- Saves time and money
- Brings peace of mind
- Puts disability advisers and managers in control
- Dedicated Quality Assurance team
Reviews conducted regularly with our students and partner institutions to ensure service satisfaction
- Contribute to improve student experience, satisfaction, and therefore retention rates
Knowledgeable and experienced office staff
- True understanding of the issues and challenges allows for a quick and effective service